Ever since a few friends and I created an organic flower farm from an illegal garbage dump site in New York City, I knew that I had a special skill in restoring the health of the soil and teaching people how to grow organic and sustainable produce and flowers.
Inside of this mission, our goal is to create local, sustainable food systems in the Pacific Northwest. We are committed to creating new acres of organic, sustainable produce farmland, organically restoring degraded/unusable land, training farmers and homeowners to farm/garden organically and sustainably and creating new farms that take care of the food needs of cities, towns and states.
We believe that this work will revitalize local economies and provide well-paid jobs to people who work, live and shop in their communities
We are looking to acquire 40 – 60 acre plots of land in small towns that are facing some economic hardship so we can create new farms, employ and train skilled farm managers who will run the farms and have our farmers sell their products to local grocery stores, restaurants, flower shops and more.
If you are committed to creating local, sustainable food systems and want to revitalize your local economy through agriculture please click here to discuss how we can create this together.
If you are a homeowner that is looking to grow their own food and achieve food resiliency we also specialize in designing and planning gardens and helping homeowners learn how to grow their own food.
We offer three unique services to homeowners to help you to create the garden of your dreams and to teach you how to grow your own food, flowers and trees.
All of our services are tailored to fit your specific gardening knowledge and background:
1. The Full-Service Program:
The full-service program is designed for homeowners who want to start a garden and grow your own vegetables and/or flowers, but have no idea where to start.
You will receive the following benefits from the full-service program:
- An initial consultation to assess your potential garden space, to learn more about the vision that you have for your garden and to learn more about the type of garden that you want to create.
- Worry-free sourcing of the materials that you need to create your garden
- 3 one on one consultation sessions that are designed to teach you how to plant and care for the seeds, bushes, trees and plants that you planted.
- A year-long garden plan that includes tools and techniques to restore the health of your soil at the end of the season.
We understand that gardening can be challenging and with the right support you could have a garden up and running with seeds planted in 4 days or less.
Fill out a contact form to schedule a consultation
2.The Garden Support Program:
The garden support program is perfect for the semi-experienced gardener who is looking to take their home garden to the next level.
You will receive the following benefits from the garden support program:
- An initial consultation that focuses on you and your garden goals
- A garden design plan that is focused on maximizing your flower, fruit and vegetable yields for the year.
- 2 to 3 one on one consultations that are focused on teaching you techniques that can maximize your garden success.
- You will also learn about companion planting techniques that will naturally enhance the growth of certain flowers and vegetables
To schedule your initial garden support program consultation click here
3. Garden Opportunities Program:
Is your garden not performing the way that you wanted it to? If this is the case we can get your garden back on track quickly, easily and effortlessly
You will receive the following benefits from the garden opportunities program:
- A 90-minute consultation that is focused on solving any and all garden challenges that you faced last year.
- Diagnosis of the exact issue (s) that are preventing your from producing the results that you want in your garden.
- Easily actionable, and cost-effective solutions to these challenges.
The cost for the garden opportunities consultation is $50.
To schedule your garden opportunities consultation click here